The Run Shoppe
The 3D Racing race management team has years of experience in planning and putting on successful road races in Lee
surrounding areas. We are pleased to be able to offer a variety of services to the running community to ensure the success of your event.
We can provide
experienced personnel to manage a flawless finish line.
What 3D Racing Provides Your Race
* Promotion of event on The Run Shoppe
* Registration forms/signup promoted at The Run Shoppe
* Race packet pickup available from The Run Shoppe
* Course directional and mile markers placed on course
* Full finish line management and equipment including
finish line chute, timers, digital display clock, etc.
* Water station jugs and tables (not the volunteers, cups,
* Overall race results by age group
* Race results published online at
within 24 hours
* Race results emailed to race director within 24 hours of
end of race
* Placing assigned numbers with runner
* Marking course with the race director's input
Overview of the
3D RACING uses the MYLAPS BibTag
disposable chip system to time participants. The chip
transponder is pre-affixed to the back of the runner's bib
number and no further action is necessary for the participant;
runners simply attach their bib number to their chest as usual.
As they cross the mats at the finish line their finish time is
stored in a hard shell decoder. There is no need to slow
down or stop to return the chips; they are disposable.
Preliminary results are usually posted before all
athletes have finished the race.
A couple of considerations to ensure that times
are accurately captured:
Do not fold or mutilate
the chip, or try to remove the foam backing; the bib is
ready as is.
Make sure the bib is
attached horizontally on your chest (not your hat or in your
pocket); the mats need to “see” your bib on your chest.
Avoid covering the bib
with anything, including your arm, as you cross the finish
line (e.g. like when checking your Garmin).
Attach the bib securely at
all four corners to prevent the bib from flipping up.